Matt's Movie Blog

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hollywood Bitch-Slap

So, I got picked up as a reviewer for Hollywood Bitch-Slap, which is going to change the blog a little bit. I think I'll probably (at least for the time being) adopt Jay's style - posting the first part of a review here, and link the rest to HBS. I'll also be going back and truncating some of the longer/better reviews, so I don't look quite so new. So for all 4 of you loyal readers, hopefully the jump to HBS/eFilmCritic won't bother you. One should be up later today for Inside Man.

This is kind of cool, considering Jay has been with them for some time, and has been able to get a press pass to a few events. Someday, perhaps...

1 Comments:

  • I got ten free tickets at Fantasia, which ain't nothing, but isn't a press pass (and I had to convince them that they were meant for me, and not editor Chris Parry, who was in Vancouver). Fingers crossed for IFFB, though.

    So post something already, even if it's just copying older stuff over.

    By Blogger Jason, at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home