Matt's Movie Blog

Monday, June 20, 2005

There's time!

Hey kids...

Now that I have actually found a little bit of free time to write, I figured I might do something a little different. Since this has obviously shied away from being a review blog (based on the lack of reviews), I think I'll do a bit of a 2005 preview to see what's coming up. I'll take a look at the rest of the summer, week by week, and then move into Oscar season at the end of the year to give people a general idea of what's coming up.

Also, thanks to Jay's suggestion, I'm also working on a mini-preview of upcoming shows at the Brattle in Cambridge, and maybe the Coolidge and Kendall as well.

Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

  • Don't forget to check out the independent theaters. The Brattle's new schedule, for instance, is eminently woot!-worthy: It's vertical (yayyyyyy!), has Raiders of the Lost Ark and Godzilla: Final Wars, and features weekends devoted to Alfred Hitchcock, Robert Rodriguez, and Jim Henson.

    And, best of all, only four more days of the Giant trailer. Having it back-to-back with the fantastic Rear Window one (and you really MUST see Rear Window) just emphasizes what an awful, awful preview it is.

    We're talking "makes me glad James Dean died young" bad.

    By Blogger Jason, at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home