Matt's Movie Blog

Monday, April 26, 2004

Location Update


As I have relocated home to Maine for the summer, the locations you will see in reviews will change. The most common cinema you'll see is Regal Entertainment Falmouth in Falmouth, Maine - the theater I work at part time. One or two may slip in from Regal's South Portland location, and also from Patriot Cinemas Nickelodeon in Portland. These theaters have nothing on either the Loews or AMC cinemas in Boston, but it's what we have up here, so it'll have to do. For videos/DVDs, we move to my living room with a bigger TV, so that's an improvement. Reviews may become a bit more scarce as I will be pulling 40 hours at the theater, plus some more at an as-yet-undiscovered job (hopefully Best Buy). I may slow down, but I'm far from done here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home